Kara Senior || Kiana Bates Photography


Kara and I may have decided to drive 5 hours away to the little town of Pioche to take her senior pictures. And it may have been a spur-of-the-moment decision, and we may have stayed for three days with her grandparents in a little town so small that you can scarcely call it a neighborhood. Three days wasn't nearly long enough to satisfy the hunger I had for something I didn't know I needed. I don't think I've ever fully appreciated the beauty of the desert before. But after seeing how much Kara loved and adored this place, how could I not love it as well?
I'm so glad we were able to capture some of her senior photos in her favorite place. And I'm so glad I was able to catch a glimpse of her in her true element. Here's to her and her senior year!

2 comments: